Chemist- Carlstadt, NJ
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Chemist for one of our top clients in Carlstadt, NJ. This is a DIRECT HIRE POSITION!
In this role you will be responsible for formulating and testing products for market segments served by energy curable products. Products include formulated inks and coatings.
- Design of formulated inks and coatings for maximum performance at minimum cost
- Preparation of lab-scale formulations for short-and long-term platforms and product development
- Testing of experimental product formulations
- Scientific analysis of new product formulations
- Short-term troubleshooting to address customer complaints, as well as performance refinement needs
- Project Management, including business support, core maintenance and product development.
- Support and promotion of quality and continuous improvement culture, e.g., ISO, Six Sigma , DfSS,
- Serves as a technical interface for product scale-up, as well as customer and vendor meetings and pilot trials
- BS degree in Chemistry or a suitable science-related field
- 5+ years of Energy Curables experience
- Motivated to learn new concepts, techniques and practices
- Rigorously follows EH&S procedures and good manufacturing principles.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Scientific Search Consultant