RadTech Committees are open to all RadTech members. Please join a committee!
RadTech Editorial Board
Scope and Purpose:
To provide RadTech members and interested parties association news, technical articles and industry news. The primary vehicle for this committee is the quarterly magazine, UV+EB Technology.
- Provide members with regular updates on newest products and technology within the UV & EB marketplace.
- Provide members with periodic reports on news of people and events in the industry.
- Provide reports on RadTech Conferences in Europe and Asia.
- Conduct periodic surveys of members with the goal of improving the content of UV+EB Technology.
- Solicit technical articles.
Chris Miller, Estron Chemical, and Jim Zawicki, Sartomer Americas
Scope and Purpose:
To promote the use and benefits of UV & EB technology as a pollution prevention technology to legislative and regulatory agencies. To keep membership apprised of current and pending legislation at national, regional and local levels that will impact the UV & EB industry. To facilitate the dissemination of health and safety information on UV & EB materials.
- Have UV & EB technology recognized as a viable compliant technology by regulatory agencies.
- Expand the overall use of UV & EB products through interaction with regulatory agencies.
- Promote member concerns to legislative groups.
- Work with state agencies through the GAC States Program to promote UV & EB technology to various industries
- Develop an understanding of the criteria used to interpret eye, skin and inhalation data for MSDS and labels for UV & EB curable materials.
- Develop a database for ratings and MSDS language.
- Obtain environmental, health and safety data from RadTech members to expand members' knowledge.
- Develop an understanding of key phrases used in MSDSs.
Lisa Fine, Joules Angstrom UV Printing Inks
Wood & Building Products: Aaron Smith, Kimball
Automotive OEM & Refinish: Mike Dvorchak, Allnex
Printing & Packaging: Don Duncan, Wikoff
UV LED: JoAnn Arceneaux, Allnex, and Beth Rundlett, Katecho
3D Printing: Mike Idacavage, PL Industries, a Division of Esstech
In order to accomplish these goals, we need RadTech member and nonmember support — particularly from those involved in the marketplace. Please consider joining our Focus Groups to help expand UV & EB technology.