RadTech International has several membership categories which recognize and serve different industry segments. Membership fees are tiered to correspond appropriately with the various industry segments.
The easiest way to apply for membership is online. If you prefer, a downloadable application form is available below.
Apply online now >>>
(Note: a new window will open - when you have completed your application just close that window to return to this page).
Downloadable application (pdf form) - print out and mail or fax
WHO SHOULD JOIN RADTECH?
RadTech Serves the UV & EB Industry and Market
RadTech Membership is Your Best Asset, serving all links in the Supply Chain:
* Suppliers of raw materials, formulated product, equipment and services
* Users of the technology
* Academia and government
YOUR RADTECH MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
Benefits For Suppliers & Users:
* Subscription to the RadTech Report, the premier UV & EB Technology Trade Publication!
* Access to RadTech Focus Groups & Committees
* Superior networking opportunities at RadTech Membership Meetings & other events where you meet suppliers and users and develop relationships with your industry peers.
* Discounted Registration Fees for RadTech Tradeshows & Conferences, Webinars and other activities
* Free access to RadTech Membership List
* Purchase discounts on RadTech Publications
* UV & EB Industry Advocacy
* Regulatory and Legal Advice
Additional Benefits For Suppliers:
* Discounted Advertising Rates in the RadTech Report
* Discounted Exhibition Space at RadTech Tradeshows & Events
* RadTech Business Development Program: Access to Sales & Marketing Lists for Potential UV & EB Customers
* Listing in RadTech Print & Online Buyer's Guide
* Priority Selection for Presentations at RadTech Conferences & RadTech Branded Conference Programs
Additional Benefits For Users of UV & EB
* Technology Updates
* Access to RadTech archives and industry expertise
* Objective access to supply chain.
Markets We Serve:
* Aerospace, Defense, & Homeland Security
* Appliance & Household Goods Manufacturing
* Automotive OEM & Tier One
* Collision Repair & Auto Refinish
* Emerging Applications
* Glass Coatings
* Medical Device Manufacturing
* Metal Finishing
* Optical Fibers
* Printing, Converting, & Packaging
* UV Inkjet
* UV Powder Coatings
* Wood Finishing & Building Products
What is the Value of Your RadTech Membership?
WHAT OTHER MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY...
“For potential end-users, the world of UV and Ebeam cured coatings presents a bewildering assortment of new technical and commercial concerns. Participation in RadTech North America gives me first hand access to the information I need to work out such issues. I also have the chance to tell the industry leaders just what it is that end users like me need to be successful in putting UV and Ebeam to work for our business.”
"The value of my RadTech membership goes beyond the more obvious benefits. Of course, keeping abreast of the latest cutting edge developments in radiation curing is a must in our industry. Equally as useful is the ability to develop a network within our industry which allows me to find the one person or company that could best meet my needs at the time. Even though I operate more in the technical arena, I am able to develop contacts through RadTech in both business and manufacturing areas. Taking an opposite approach, a benefit that is sometimes hidden is the ability to influence the direction that the radiation industry is going in. By participating in different RadTech committees and meetings, it is possible for my ideas to have an impact in the industry. This is extremely valuable on both a personal and company level."
Cytec Surface Specialties
"RadTech is strength in numbers. The real value we receive from our membership is that RadTech is able to collectively accomplish things that we as one company could not. RadTech also provides the opportunity network with industry leaders and build relationships that without RadTech would be difficult to accomplish."
Fusion UV Systems, Inc.
"Our RadTech membership has been very helpful to Delle Vedove / Superfici. It keeps us in contact with customers and related companies in the industry, all of whom are interested in progressive, environmentally friendly finishing methods, and helps them find us as a resource for their coating equipment needs."
Delle Vedove/Superfici USA LLC
"RadTech provides Artistic Finishes a single point to network with others about radiation curing technologies and is a source for related technical publications. Through our participation, we gain knowledge about current UV & EB technology applications as well as regulatory issues."
Artistic Finishes, Inc.
"RadTech helps promote new and innovative technology. Being a member allows us to keep on top of the changes in the technology and build partnerships with raw material suppliers and end users. And we appreciate RadTech's environmental focus."
"The UV & EB technology is growing in multiple markets. RadTech is the vehicle to share the benefits of using UV & EB products...a strong association where users and potential users can gain access to the most current data and information on new developments in process, application, health and safety and environmental requirements."
Leigh Quinn, Jr.